Business After Hours is a monthly event where Chamber members and guests meet for networking opportunities during a two hour time period at the host's business location. The fee for sponsoring Business After Hours is $200.00. This fee covers the $100.00 Honey Pot Money (*) and all promotions done for your business by the Chamber.
- Pay a sponsorship fee of $200.00
- Provide camera ready ad, sized 3 1/2" by 5" for business promotion in newsletter
- Provide 350 newsletter inserts (front only or front and back), sized 8 1/2" by 11", by the 25th of the month preceding the Business After Hours event
- Choose the date for the Business After Hours event (usually held the third Thursday of the month)
- Designate the two-hour time window for the event (between 4pm and 7pm)
- Have a good selection of food and drink with which to make your guests comfortable
- Invite your clients, patrons, patients and/or family members to attend
- Provide tours of your business
- Door prizes, discounts and/or other promotional items are optional
(*) The Honey Pot contains money from Business After Hours sponsors to be given away at the end of the two-hour time window for the event. Only Chamber businesses are eligible for the drawing. Attending Chamber members must sign the guest register and process your payment at the door, during the current Business After Hours event to win in the event during which their name is pulled. If the business drawn has not attended and signed in, the money remains in the pot for the next Business After Hours event.
- Feature the sponsor in the Business After Hours spot in the monthly newsletter
- Promote Business After Hours, during the month preceding the event, in person, via telephone, and on the website
- Mention the event during the monthly radio promotion
- Provide the Chamber of Commerce welcome sign for the event
- Provide the guest register for the event
- Provide name tags for guests
- Broadcast fax an event reminder one business day before the event
- Provide Chamber member names for the Honey Pot Money drawing
- Write a follow-up article in the Chamber newsletter
Each January, the entries in the box for the Honey Pot begin with one entry per Chamber member. Each time a Business After Hours event is held, businesses attending will have their name entered one additional time, therefore increasing their chances of winning.
If the Honey Pot is won at your Business After Hours event, the newspaper, the Chamber, you and the winning business will be featured in the newspaper when the check is presented.